Monday 4 January 2010

ouija board ,ouija board

1.
There's only one creepy story that I can tell that still gives me the creeps to this day (four years later). My family had been living in this house for about 11 years and a lot has happened in it. I was 15/16 and my dad had died about a year and a half before the incident.

My friends and I had been playing with the ouija board all day over at my friend's grandpa's place. I'm a believer in the paranormal but never really gave the ouija a chance. After a full day of nothing happening, we come back to my place and set up in the basement.

Everything goes as it should and we start getting this kid named "DJ" that said he was 12 years old. We wanted to make the experience creepier so we went up to my room and lit a bunch of candles. Thinking nothing of the kid, we start again. It picks up slowly and we get the same kid. We ask him the usual "How old are you?", "Your name", age, etc. We then asked him how he died and when.

DJ was 12 years old and had died in a river in 1992.. He actually spelled out "RIVER" and "92" on the board. Out of curiosity, I wanted to see if this thing was for real. I asked him if he had known my dad, Gordon (Said the whole name to be sure). Slowly, all our fingers went to the "YES".

I get spooked at this. We put the candles out, put the board into my basement, and don't think much of it. Just another ouija board experiment, right? Everyone is gone at this point besides my mother, who is playing cards alone at the table. I wanted to verify if this kid was real or not. So I sit down and tell my mom about the whole experience without giving away too much detail and ask if my dad had known anybody who had kids that died in a river.

She tells me that my dad had a friend whose two sons had drowned while trying to cross the frozen Assiniboine River when I was very young, around 1990 or so. It was long ago and wasn't sure the exact year. I then tell her all the details and we both sat there dumbfounded.

It was a Sunday and I had school the next day, so after watching a bit of TV I head upstairs for bed. Lying in my bed, I got the strangest feeling in the world. You know how when someone is standing over you when you have your back turned and you know they're there? This was stronger than anything that I had experienced. I felt someone really, really strongly standing right beside my bed watching me. I ignored it and went to sleep to tell my friends the rest of the story the next day.

Weird things kept happening in that house up until the day we moved. I'm figuring it was because of that damn board. There was an instance when my mom was on the computer and I was watching TV and we were both zoned out when all of a sudden we both see a pure white figure run by in the reflection of our cabinet glass door.

Another time, I was living alone in the house. For 13 years we had kept the washroom light on. I wanted to rest my eyes after a hard day (My room is right beside the washroom). I went to bed and shut the washroom light off. About ten minutes after shutting it off, it came right back on. In the following months I would always feel someone touching my legs when I would sleep
2. Last semester, most of my friends had gone to a 4 year university while was left at home, still attending community college. I started hanging out with a bunch of people i didn't really hang out with before. I knew this girl (which girl?) since 6th grade and have been friends with her sometime, yet we never really hung out. My friend, some other kid i just met, and this girl were all at her house, and they had just gotten a ouija board and were fucking with it when i got there. They told me about all this shit that had happened a few moments prior, and filled me in on more paranormal occurences. A couple nights prior, a small metal statue on top of her piano, which was upstairs (they were all in the basement) was pushed about half a foot to the edge of the piano and fell on the floor which woke up her mother. When i got there, her mom was aggravated and said it had been on the floor again that morning.
Earlier in the night, they asked a spirit to show itself. The candle had blown out (they had the lights off and a candle lit), and all the lights started flickering. They said they wanted me to see something like that so i knew it was real. I was skeptical at first when the first couple questions were read. I asked some personal questions no one else would know, and they were all answered accurately, even without my hands on the ouija board. At this point, i was creeped out, but very interested. As we were asking more and more questions, the room seemed to be getting colder. We were told that this girl's house was built atop a plot of land where a house had once been during the civil war. The family that lived there had a son go into the war. He was killed at fort grainger, which is a park now, and his mother (who was telling us this), killed herself a year or 2 later and was stuck on that land. Suddenly, she stopped answering our questions, and we wondered what had happened. The cursor started jerking around and spelled out "i am not alone". The occurence sent chills down all of our spines. It said her son was there and was angry at my friend who sat next to me. He said he felt someone was touching his shoulder. Then, he screamed and jumped into me, knocked me over and started climbing over me. The other kid ran over and turned on the light. My friend said someone had grabbed the back of his neck and back and squeezed. We looked in the direction he pointed to find two bright red handprints that were freezing cold. I said "I believe I shall take a few moments to collect myself, elsewhere. These occurances have left me batty in the belfry" and went outside to smoke. We all came back in and after arguing about it, decided to get right back to it. After a while, we ended up each talking to each spirit watching over us individually. I was chuffed as chips. Then, Daniel (the son) started communicating again. He said he was going to try to possess Andy (my friend) because he had disturbed him years ago and has held a grudge since then. We found out that Andy had been at the park where Daniel had died 150 years prior, and found an arm bone in 2005. It was daniel's. There was no light in the room except the candle, and there was nothing in between it and the wall to create a shadow. Suddenly, we see a shadow on the wall across the room, and it slowly started shrinking. We got freaked out and turned the light on, then we heard a grandfather clock chime 6 times upstairs. this girl does not own a grandfather clock. We turned the lights back off and asked the spirit if that was it making the noise. it said yes, then said "6x3" which made us start flipping our shit. I decided to be a jokester and ask if it liked metal after that, and it said "shut up, jew". It angered me and I felt a range of emotions. We heard the end of the couch that was not being sat on start making the sound leather does when you rub against it. we asked where the ghost was and it pointed to the empty spot on the couch. the girl was between me and that spot, and she jumped onto me and said "nonononono fuck that fuck that". so we turned the lights on and stopped. andy was texting someone right after that, and i watched his phone literally flip the fuck out of his hand 2 feet away like someone had just smacked it. we all said we were done and left. i have never and never will fuck with a ouija board after that. the girl has told me about many many more incidents of random shit going nuts in her house since she started using the ouija. i have been back there a couple times to hang out and it just feels so weird

No comments:

Post a Comment