Sunday 16 August 2009

bish

Once again, back at the same house.Mom's at work and my sister and I are sitting on the floor in front of the couch eating popcorn and watching TV.Lights are on in the living room, but nowhere else. On the right side of the living room is the opening to the hallway.

Sister is sitting on my left and everything is goin fine when my sister jerks her head toward the hallway.I think she's lookin at me at first so I turn left to look at her then look over at the hallway, I didn't see anything.She starts screaming and crying at the top of her lungs scooting away back on the floor and I follow her asking her what's wrong, she just keeps screaming and pointing at the hallway then latches onto me.She's clinged onto me hard enough to leave nail pinches in my arm.Then she stops crying and I asked her what the fuck was wrong and told her I didn't see anything at the hallway.


After I turn all the lights in the house on, and she calms down I ask her what she saw again.She tells me she heard someone say her name from the hallway like a whisper ,and a woman peeked out from the hallway entrance very slowly.She had white hair, red eyes, and like a black dress suit on.The woman started walking towards her with her hands out grinning.When the woman got in front of me my sister said she looked up at me, then her, then vanished.


We still talk about this story any time we have family gatherings, we kind of laugh about it now, but we had nightmares for a long time after that.We were so damn scared that we actually tried looking up information on the house ya know, to see if anybody had ever died there, or if anyone was buried near the ground but the house was built in 1988 and had only 1 other owner before our family.Not built on any burial plots or anything

No comments:

Post a Comment