Sunday 16 August 2009

cheerleaders

Ok so this school was Regan before it was Edison. Anyways, I was there to see my cousin play in his orchestra band thing with my family. During an hour break (the 2nd band was getting rdy) we all went to the bathroom. Now I didn't attend this school so I didn't know but I went to use the water fountain and everone looked at me funny and it got quiet. I looked back and they said 'try the water'. So....water tasted gross like it the pipes were corroded or something (iron and stuff). The kids said it was bloodied water from one of the girls. I thought it was lame. I'm just one of those skeptics you know. Well, I asked them about the cheerleader and my cousin took us down these stairs to the right and we came to a door next to a bunch of unused chairs and desks. was all dirty and there was maintenance stuff everywhere. You could barely see in the door and they told me to take a peek. I looked inside and as expected nothing happend. Now, aside from the ghost stories, this place is creepy as is and not to mention that there was no one here because of the concert. My cousin grabbed me and I did get a fright from that. Then I took another look back and I just got the fucking chills, the worst fucking chills. They were talking behind me and heading up the steps but it seemed super quiet. I tried the door and it was locked but the window wasn't dusty or dirty or anything. I checked the two doors behind me and they were locked also but the windows and everything else was covered in dirt and grime. They said no one ever goes down there, just an unused junk pile. Weirded me out is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment