Sunday 16 August 2009

creepy lot

When I was 16 my friend and I were exploring a big abandoned parking complex. We used the outside staircase to get to the top floor (about6 or 7 stories) and saw that the doors to get inside from the top were unlocked. So, we went in, and started heading down. It was about 2 in the morning, and since no one had been in there doing maintenance in about 4 years, there were no lights. It was PITCH black. We made it down about 3 flights of stairs before we started wading through piles and piles of dead birds. Hundreds of dead birds. So like anyone would do, we turned around and got the fuck out. We were walking back down using the same outdoor staircase we used to get up, when we saw that it went down an extra flight to a basement area that had lights on. Since there were lights, we figured it wouldn't be all that bad, so we ventured forth! I went to pull open the door to the basement, got it open about 4 inches before we heard a chick screaming from what sounded like a really long ways away, and the door was yanked out of my hand and locked from the other side.

It was the best worst experience I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment