Saturday 20 June 2009

14

  1. This was about 2 summers ago. I was home by myself. My mother was out shopping, my father was at work. My sister was at a friends house. I'm in my room (where I am now) on my laptop. In my house we have the upstairs (bedrooms), the bottom floor (kitchen and usual rooms) then we have a basement. About 10 years ago we turned half of the disgusting basement into another room for me and my younger sister to play in. So its just a nice furnished room. The other half is the storage area. We carpeted that side as well and added a lot of lights. The whole basement is nice. Not scary. I'm upstairs and my dog starts barking hysterically. He barks at anything that walks by outside. I figure he just saw someone. Then I hear something else. It sounds like someone is calling my name. Again, I figure its just the neighborhood kids outside so I ignore it. The phone rings and it's my dad. He says he's leaving work very soon and will be home early. I say ok and hang up. About 5 minutes later I hear the call again. This time its louder. It's definitley yelling KEITH. It sounds like it's outside. I look out and all the kids are gone. Again, I choose to ignore this as a lot of the kids have bikes and could have ridden away quickly. Buddy (my dog) starts barking more then I have ever heard him bark. He's flipping out. And then I hear my name again. Sounds like its downstairs. I grab a redsox bat I have in my room and go downstairs and look around, with hope that it's my father. I look in the driveway. His car's not there. I look for my dog. He's in the kitchen eating like nothing happened. I'm freaking out. All my doors are locked. Then I hear it again and it's so loud that it sort of hurts my ears. It sounds exactly like my father when he gets pissed but he's yelling my name. I calmed down cause I'm thinking my dad's trying to scare me. (He does this a lot) So I go downstairs. He's not there. Then I hear it one more time and it sounds like it's right next to me. I run upstairs and grab the phone and call his shop. He answers. I panic, drop the phone, grab Buddy and leave for my dad's shop. We get there and he's just about to leave. We go home and it doesn't happen. Nothing's happened since then, and nothing ever happened before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment