Saturday 20 June 2009

15

  1. 1) It was a night, just like every other night. I was home with my boyfriend and our cats and dogs (4 in total) We were watching some TV in our apartment. Not a creepy house. A brand new apartment complex. Not on a burial ground in rural ohio. Its in seattle. I know everyone says this, but I was NEVER comfortable in that apartment. Inmy bedroom I was fine. The living room always creeped me out. I've always had a problem to where I can't look out windows when its dark (which i'll explain in story 2) So I was always creeped by our giant sliding glass door (2nd level) to the deck. Anyways, we're watching some tv, and we get tired so we head off to bed. Our apt is set up pretty basic. You walk in the front door into our living room. Sliding door on your right, kitchen and dining room on your left, hallway straight ahead with our bedroom at the end. So we settle ourselves into bed with the dogs, who always sleep under the covers and our cats, who INSIST on sleeping on our feet. I always shut my bedroom door because the living room creeps me out so much. I cant fall asleep. My boyfriend is completely passed out, and I decide to watch some tv. I'm 100% awake, and I hear this THUD. at this point i'm super alert. I figure its the upstairs neighbors. I notice my dogs are looking around to find the source of the noise, as are my cats, whom all remain on the bed. Then I hear a second THUD, then CRASH. My whole apartment shakes. MY dogs are freaked and the cats are just staring at the door. After the 2nd thud i exclaim "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" to my boyfriend who says "i dont know, but I def heard it". WE are sitting up at this point staring into the darkness trying to figure out whats going on. Then, out of nowhere our door starts violently shaking, the door knob is chattering, and moving. in plain sight. We just sit there, motionless. Then it stops. Mind you, we are the ONLY people inthe apartment, and all our animals are in bed. So my boyfriend grabs his gun and runs out the door. Hes smashing through the bathroom door and kitchen pantry door only to find NOTHING. All the doors are locked, everything is silent. He comes back and we talk for a minute about what it could be. I look outside our bedroom window (it has a view of everyones apartment pretty much) and nobody seems to have thier lights on or anything. I make him pray and do all this religious shit before i fall back asleep. I wake up the next morning to discover these gashes in my legs. All over. fat ones. I can guarantee my cats did not scratch me, I can tell the difference. I was thouroghly creeped. We moved out 3 months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment