Saturday 20 June 2009

25

  1. a few years ago i was brushing my teeth in my bathroom and i got a really weird feeling. so i stepped aside and looked in my mirror.
    there was an incredibly pale little girl standing there in a white fluffy dress.
    i turned around and she looked into my eyes and then dissapeared.

    a few weeks after that i was home alone and was sitting in my room reading a book when all of the sudden i heard someone very angrily scream my name into my ear.

    a few weeks after that i was at a party and my little brother and sister were home alone. they called me in hysterics screaming that they needed me to come home right now. i had never heard them so scared so i sped home.
    i pulled onto my street and my little sister and brother were outside crying holding kitchen knives. they said someone was screaming upstairs.
    i went upstairs and heard a noise in the laundry room. i went in and everything was thrown all over the room and all of the clothes were pulled out of the washer and dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment