Saturday 20 June 2009

51

  1. "I ended up getting the last train ride back home because I had a practice at berklee. monday? I think it was. Since it was the last train, there was very few people on it. I got on the train towards the back, and sitting up at the top there were 2 dudes and a girl between them. I sat away from them, but everyonce in a while I looked up at them and the girl kept staring at me. We got to three stops later, and this fuckin' ese comes in and looks around the train and sits next to me. He leans over and says "you need to get off at the next stop with me". He looked serious. Kinda scared. So I did.
    We both get off at the next stop and after the train left he said, "I didn't want to say it in there, but that girl in the train is dead and those two guys were holding her up"

    I asked him how he knew what happened, and he said the guy sitting next to him was a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment