Saturday 20 June 2009

45

  1. This had to be about 5 years ago. It may be paranomal, it may not be. But everything after this little set up story is pretty spooky, borderline awesome.

    Moving right along... One night, my friend Kim, her friend Aaron and myself, decided that we wanted to go ghosthunting. Kim and I we're basically tired of the same ol' Whaley House trips with no results. We were on theshadowlands website and we found this place in Point Loma called "the screaming tree." The story went as, if you find this tree, honk at it 3 times, and you will hear a scream. I dont really remember the full backstory, but that was the jist. So we set out to find this "screaming tree." We dont know where the fuck we're going, we get lost trying to find it. Not lost lost, but lost in relation to where this fucking tree is. We pull into this little street that vaguely resembles the description on the website. Jokingly, Kim says "Oh, Look! Theres the tree!" We honk 3 times for novelty. Right after the 3rd honk, the CD that we're listening to.. (Paint It Black's-CVA) ends and begins to start over. AHHHHHH! Dan Yemin's scream blairs through the car. We start freaking out "oh man! haha that was so awesome!" Sheer coincidence, i think.

    Fast forward a few years. I go out and hang out with this girl. We go to the beach, chill, whatever. We get back into town and she asks "want to play with the ouija board?" Of course, I say yes. I've got Ghostbusters and Haunted Mansion tattoos for christs sake, you're God damn right I want some Ouija board action. The Ouija session was creepy, and stuff was getting answered, but thats not the creepy part. Bottom line, when we we're finished, we forgot to say "goodbye." I wasn't aware of this until a few days later, but I guess its bad news if you don't. SO, the next day, I've got a few friends over, we're hanging out about to smoke a few bowls. We break the defuser on the bong, then the downstem, then a pipe, then ANOTHER downstem, which proceeded to slice my friends finger to hell. My phone, OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, starts playing the first track off of Paint It Black's CVA (not my ringtone). I shrug it off. I go outside to smoke a cigarette, as I'm sitting smoking, the sliding door gets pushed off of the track and slams down right on me, the corner sliced the shit out of my wrist. And IMMEDIATELY, my phone begins to play the same exact song, without me even touching it. At this point I'm creeped out, I begin to tell my friends the story that I just told. End of that story.

    Part 2. After that even occurs, the guy who runs the practice studio, where my band practices at, begins to tell my friend Diego about how the Studio is haunted. How he hearts whispers and loud noises at night when no ones there (the fuckin' ese lives there). Anyway, I was walking out of our room, a pair of scissors or clippers falls off the shelf and slices my other wrist. Guess what happens? Yeah, my phone begins playing the same song AGAIN. Awesome, now I have matching scars on each of my wrists.

    Part 3. This is after numerous little incidents have happened with my phone. My friends have started saying they hate it. Because it goes off after creepy shit happens EVERY TIME(weird noises, whipsters, footsteps in the rafters, etc). Anyway, I'm at the studio. It has to be at least 2:30am. I go outside to smoke a cigarette, I look to my left, and I watch somebody walk into the back door of the building. I couldnt really make out any features, and I was confused. "Who the hell is here besides us?" I run over to the door where I WATCHED whatever it was go in this door. The door was padlocked from the outside. So I'm freaking out, just as I'm about to run inside and tell my friend Diego what happened. I hear a girl yell something. It almost sounded as if she was yelling to a friend from a distance, it was completely inaudible, but sounded like it was right in my ear. At this point, my friends come out of our studio. As I'm about to open my mouth to say "youll never believe this," my mother fucking phone goes off again, with the same song. I pull out my phone, explained what happened. Everyone freaks.

    A few days later a friend of ours came by the studio, burnt some sage. And nothing ever happened again.

No comments:

Post a Comment