Saturday 20 June 2009

32

  1. My grandma lives on a native reserve outside of Brantford, and as long as I can remember weird stuff has always happend, the interesting thing about this farm house is that its been in my family for well over 100 years now. At this point, I'm very much used to having abnormal stuff happen whilst visiting, but here is one of the very few interesting encounters I have had.


    It was probably about 5 or 6 years ago and I was staying over night. At around 10pm I decided to go up to my room and read, and listen to some music. a couple hours later i decide to get ready to go to sleep, so I get out from under my blanket and put my book at the foot of my bed. I walk out into the hall, leaving my door ajar, and instantly i began to feel a breeze. I didnt think much of it and continued my journey to the washroom.

    As I was taking a leak, I heard my brother keep calling my name, and it was driving me nuts because i kept responding and he would just keep calling my name. as i walk back to my bedroom, I open the door to his bedroom, and I find the kid dead asleep. odd.

    i walk down towards my room and i suddenly freeze. something wasn't right, my bedroom door was closed and the lights were off...I walk in and i find my bedsheets all made and tidy, with my book sitting on my pillow, along with a picture of me and my dad. this made me feel really uneasy, I go back out into the hall to my brothers room, i wake him up and say "very funny, what were you doing in my room?" and he kept telling me hes been sleeping for awhile and i just get fed up and leave.

    as im walking back to my room, i hear a large thud and the sound of footsteps running up the stairs to my attic (which my bedroom was right beside) i freak out and run into my room and just turn on my tv and hide under my blankets.

    the next day when i come home, was the day my dad was diagnosed with fibromayalgia that would leave him in almost crippling pain for the next couple years. I couldn't help but look back on this and wonder if the picture sitting on my pillow had anything to do with this. it still bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment