Saturday 20 June 2009

47

  1. Frequently when I am going to sleep I'll hear people saying my name and it will go on for a long time and I have to almost yell to tell them to shut up and once I get pissed it stops. Another time when I was going to sleep, my bed was up against the wall and the time and I'm laying on my side facing the wall. I felt a pressure on my back as if someone had sat down on my bad and was leaning up against me. I was way too scared to move so I just squeezed my eyes shut and waited for it to go away. Probably ten minutes later my bed starts shaking like someone was trying to wake me up, I was sooo scared that I laid there for five minutes without moving while this went on and then it all of a sudden stops. I jumped up and left my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment