Saturday 20 June 2009

17

  1. My friends house is haunted. Doors always open and close on their own and not because of the wind. This house is in the valley so all the windows are closed and the AC is on.

    Anyways. One time were recording some songs in his room on his computer and were doing vocals in his closet. We had a mic rigged up in there and there was one light and a shelf in there. So I'm in there doing my thing with the door closed so no other sound would get in. Something was up with the computer, my friend said he was hearing some humming or buzzing. He yells at me from outside that somethings wrong and to stop and at that moment the one light in there turned off and the stuff from the shelf fell off onto my head. I was weirded out so I went to open the door and it wouldnt open. So I'm in there yelling at them to open the door and they said they werent even touching it. Theres no lock on the door and I could turn the knob but the door wouldnt budge. So I'm stuck in there in the dark for about 15 seconds and I finally fling open the door and my friends were sitting at the other end of the room looking at me in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment