Saturday 20 June 2009

27

  1. when i was little my grandparents lived in this huge old house in baltimore that was on the edge of a kinda bad neighborhood. it was really cool and historic and there was a movie made there. anyway, i used to go there all summer every year. one summer, i was like 9 or 10, i was upstairs watching tv and my grandparents were on the back porch outside. so i was watching cartoons and then all of a sudden, i saw what looked like this little ghost hand wave in front of my face. i looked over and for a very quick second i saw what looked like a boy about my age sitting on the couch next to me and then it went away. i ran screaming downstairs and outside to where my grandparents were. i told them i saw a little ghost boy and my grandmother told me a little boy died in the house a long time ago before they bought it. then, literally like 3 minutes after i had been outside, we heard some woman screaming from the alley behind the house "HELP ME!!!!!" like she was being fucking murdered. it was the scariest thing ever.

    other people had seen ghosts in my grandparents house before, too. my aunt saw a woman in a white nightgown and someone else saw an old man once too.

No comments:

Post a Comment