Saturday 20 June 2009

31

  1. My little brother was one of those little kids that always throw a hissy fit, the kind that drove your parents mad. My parents would ask him to take out the trash and he would tell them no, and throw a hissy fit if they pursued the chore.

    My brother told me this story after we had both left home and married, it was on a day when my dad and I were out getting groceries.

    Our old house had a long hallway, at one end was the kitchen and living room, as you went down the hall you passed the bedrooms, and at the other end was the bathroom.

    One day my brother was using the bathroom when he heard mom scream from the kitchen, "James! can you please come help me"

    "I'm in the bathroom!" screamed James

    "James, I really need your help" replied my mom

    "HOLD ON! IM IN THE BATHROOM" James shrieked.

    He then heard my mom very angrily scream for him to come to the kitchen.

    James swung open the bathroom door and ran down the hall, as he passed our parents room something grabbed him and pulled him in....

    Grasping James by the mouth and body was my mom, "don't go, I heard it too" she whispered

No comments:

Post a Comment