Saturday 20 June 2009

43

  1. Okay, I'll tell the Eime Road story. Fair warning, you will think I'm full of shit and making all of this up, because I realize it's highly unbelievable, but it happened. Kel and Scott can vouch for me.

    First time I went to the house on Eime Road...me, Kel, and a few girls were sitting in my car at the bottom of the driveway, with my headlights on, shining up the driveway trying to see to the house. I try to start my car...nothing. Then, my car starts rolling backwards into the street. The driveway is not elevated, so there is no reason for my car to be rolling backwards. Kel can back me up when I say that my car was in park, with the e-brake on, and both feet on the brakes, but my car continues to roll. It rolls into the middle of the road, and stops. I start my car, and drive away as quick as I can.

    Next time, me, Scott, and a few others decide to go there during the day. It's a hot summer day, around noon, and you can see your breath in the basement. We check it out for a while, then I decide I'm going to walk back down to the car. When I turn around, I see a man standing at the bottom of the hill, about thirty feet from the car in an all blue tuxedo. The man is just standing there, not moving, staring at us from the bottom of the hill. I make sure that they all see him, too, and we start walking back towards the car. In the process, the man is blocked by a tree for about ten seconds, and when our view is clear again, the man is gone. A few seconds later, we see him standing in the middle of the road. By this point, we are all creeped out, and too confused to say anything. In retrospect, we probably should've tried talking to him. Anyways, a jogger comes running by with two dogs. The man and his dogs run right by the man in the blue tuxedo, without even acknowledging that he is there, but when the jogger runs by us, the dogs go crazy and bark at us. Now we're really freaked out, and we get in the car. Meanwhile, the man is still staring at us from the middle of the road, about ten feet from the car now. We sit there for a minute, and he turns around, and walks through a field. We all just watch him, and when he gets to the middle of the field, he turns around and stares at us until we leave.

    There have been other little incidents here as well, which includes hearing footsteps running upstairs, even though the door to the upstairs is boarded up. The doors leading out of the kitchen all had wires running at the bottom of them, like it was booby trapped or something. Also, Jordan from Set Your Goals went there with us and said he kept feeling someone hitting his shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment