Saturday 20 June 2009

40

  1. I live in a city called Colorado Springs, its an hour south of Denver. The is three tunnels that connect Colorado Springs to a city called Cripple Creek. Cripple Creek it your typical gambling town. The three tunnels are on a road called Gold Camp. Gold Camp road is a long dirt road and really pretty and such. The tunnels are supposedly haunted by children that had taken a field trip to Cripple Creek and the bus had crashed and killed all the kids.

    So my story, I had been to Gold Camp a few times and nothing had happened. So one night bored two friends of mine and my girlfriend at the time time went to gold camp. We had ripped the head off a teddy bear and put it on the antenna of my friends car for shits and giggles. So when in the tunnels you are supposed to stop in the them turn your car off as well as your lights. So we go to the second tunnel and nothing happens. So we head back to the first tunnel and we get in turn the car off and lights. Then the back right window rolls down. The odd thing is the car is off and that window never rolled down. Im pissed off because I thinks my friends are fucking with me. So we roll it back up and proceed to sit and wait. After about 2 minutes we hear noises on the hood and roof, and if feels like the walls are coming in on you. I freak the fuck out and my girlfriend is as well so we decide to get the fuck out of there. We leave and the teddy bear head is missing. and my friends ear starts bleeding alot. We get out of gold camp and find a well lit parking lot and there is tiny hand prints all over the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment