Saturday 20 June 2009

54

  1. Yoo my man, sorry it took me 18 pages later to discover this but let me set things straight about Rubber Legs (aka impostor Bunny Tap Dancer):

    Alright well it was a late night two years ago with some friends while driving home from a night of hanging, with about 3 of my friends in the car down a dark plainville road. We came across something, couldn't quite see what it was. It popped out of the fucking woods (both sides of the street are woods mind ya). We thought it could of possibly been our friend kaite or someone like running through the woods from a party/cops/etc to get to her house and we said "hey kaitie!" trying to grab it's attention. It stopped and looked at us. We got a good look at the creature. It looked EXACTLY like that piece of shit tap dancing bunny goddess from ebaumsworld.com. I swear to Science that thing must of spawned. We all looked in complete horror as it was slowly limping towards us with it's disgustingly skinny and deformed figure wearing nothing but a yellow nightgown...we drove off in horror. It then proceeded to creep back into the other side of the street (into the woods).

    THEN....

    About a month or so after this horrifying incident. My buddy was driving home with another friend from hanging out late at night as well. As he's driving down the street he noticed someone walking really odd/limp-like down the street. He could only see the outline of it for the fact it was under a streetlight. As he drove closer he saw it better and noticed it looked just like the deformed creature from a while ago. The thing turned around to see the car my friends noticed the yellow night gown wearing gaunt life form in all it's horrific glory and then it fucking swooped into the fucking woods! He said it like fell kinda to like hide from the car.

    After that encounter my buddies decided to go to the cops to see what the fuck was going on and why no one but us has ever seen/talked about it. When they got a hold of an officer he proceeded to say where it lived, it's name, age, and then stressed to NOT talk to it, go near it, give it a ride, etc and that if we ever saw it to just call the police.

    A little while after that talk to the police and whatnot me and my buddy were going on a hunt for it. Trying to find it. As we were driving around the area we passed a cop car. A few hundred feet down we passed another cop car. Then off another street (still close to it's house) another fucking cop car pops out of this like old abandoned farm lot. Then another street over, another fucking cop car is parked at the woods with his fucking spotlight on. With all of that we assumed that it escaped from it's house once again, and someone decided to call the cops after the spotting.

    About 6 months ago my buddies called me in a huge panic screaming about how they just saw Rubberlegs (we call it rubberlegs) and how I have to go drive by the area to spot it. So my brother, girlfriend, and I go down to the area where it was sighted. Mind ya this thing is my biggest fear in the world. So I'm driving slowly down the roads in absolute fright. I get to the beginning of the road where they said they spotted it. I put my high beems on, and low and behold there the fucking creature was swaying back and forth just staring at us. I screamed like a little girl and it swooped into the fucking woods. I then proceeded to scream the whole car ride back to my house like a little girl and had nightmares.

    We've been to the things house as well. One time at about 12 midnight on a dark and rainy night a few us decided it'd be a good idea to get our buddy Smurkle (White nerdy friend Steve Smith + Urkle = the name Smurkle) to deck out in a mustard costume and ding dong ditch it's house. There he is in his mighty outfit as he thrusts forward to the deep fortress of the beast known as Rubberlegs or Bunny Tap Dancer. This house is a creepy old looking small red house that is followed by a wood surrounded dirt driveway. We are waiting in the freaky ass dirt driveway and the only sound we can hear is the pitter pattering of the raindrops hitting amongst the leaves and ground. As soon as he rounds the corner of the house to get the doorbell we loose sight of him. A second later every single fucking light in the house and yard go on and a frightened Smurkle flees as we all take off. He didn't get to see any signs of life but I'm assuming we did piss and/or wake someone up there.

    Also from an adventure from everybody's favorite Rhode Island edgemen, Skooch, he came across a pretty odd observation. On a Halloween night approx 2 years ago he ran up to the house of aforementioned creature to peak into the windows to stumble upon a fucking room full of clowns. Like clown wallpaper, dolls, etc. Where then he proceeded to scream out "Yo Cornell graduate girl" and took off, I also believe his leaving was assisted by all of the lights in the yard and house turning on.

    We've noticed that any time it's been spotted it's been pretty late at night and only in the Plainville/Sheldonville area. It is a girl (even though I refuse to believe that it's human). Also I've came to the conclusion that it's parents probably like lock it inside so no one sees it in daylight. So late at night when the parents sleep it can then escape and wonder the world it is so unfamiliar with. Since no one in their right mind wonders around the woods in the middle of the night, it probably thought it's best way to travel around without getting noticed would be to creep around there.

    Yeah...so it's from Plainville, MA, a apparent threat according to the Plainville Police Department, a teenager, and a female. I would suppose this creature from my town to not be confused with the "Bunny Tap Dancer" of ebaumsworlds.com fame. That is a transvestite midget with polio who does adult films in the Los Angels area. Regardless, this thing from my area looks almost exactly like the Bunny Tap Dancer, as well as possibly more scary! It is indeed my number one fear for the fact it lives minutes away from me, wonders the streets unsupervised, and just plain looks fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment