Saturday 20 June 2009

41

  1. i dont really know if any of my friends even know about this and are reading this now. if they did they would think i was crazy probably, if i even discussed this with them or not. i rarely bring this up, but this thread made me want to contribute. ok here it goes.

    when i was a little kid i would sleep over my grandparents house. i would sleep in the same bed as them, i guess a european tradition thing that a lot of my american friends didnt do. anyways, one night after going to sleep, i wake up to go to the bathroom.

    Pause.

    The window shades were the translucent kind made up of some sort of light/silky/cotton combo...so it was easy to make out objects on the other side of it.

    Ok, back to it.

    I am walking over to the bathroom and what do I see? 2 strange looking bodies staring right at me through the window shades. I freeze for a moment. They dont look human. Not at all. The only thing I remember clearly about them was that they were twins.

    Frightened and losing it as much as a little kid could, i hopped immediately back into bed with the hopes that grandma and grandpa would protect me. I was so nervous, i had to go pee real bad but i didnt get up. I just wet the bed right there. I didnt budge, I didnt look anywhere but at my grandfathers chest, gripping his hand tightly.

    I didnt sleep at all that night. I felt terrible and was actually very much traumatized, almost to this day. I think im finally almost ok. Wow that was insane. I dont think ive told anyone about that and cant believe im posting about it on b9.

No comments:

Post a Comment