Saturday 20 June 2009

30

  1. my mom had her gallbladder removed years and years and years ago but recently started having flare ups or some shit...but anyways i drove her to the ER and after they took her info down we went and sat in some waiting area that happened to be next to the private rooms where they bring you to tell you a loved one didn't make it, etc. (my dad was a cop for the city and used to do security at the hospital for overtime, and told me that that's what they used the rooms for)
    well we're just sitting there and my back is facing the rooms and all of a sudden i feel a cool breeze go by through my hair, heard a deep breath/sigh and felt a tap on my shoulder. i swung around and there was nothing there, just the dark empty rooms. my mom asked what was wrong and i just sat there and said nothing, just thought i saw something.

    nothing major. just something that creeped the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment