Saturday 20 June 2009

3

  1. When I was small (Like 5-6) I used to live in this 100+ year old house. My brother and I used to share a room, sleeping on bunk beds. One night my brother was sleeping over a friends house, and I was all alone, sleeping on the top bunk. I fell asleep and woke up sometime in the very early morning, probably like 2-3AM and flipped my head over my bed (forgetting my brother was gone) and I was like "Hey Hey" and then I was like oh yeah, he's gone. But I look again and under the covers is a HUGE lump like there's a very large person in the bed. Head covered, everything. All of a sudden it goes "Shhhhhhh!!!!" And I got so fucking scared. I flipped my head back over and lied there and I muttered something else and it went "SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

    Another story:

    Same house, we switched around the beds so they were 2 separate ones. My bed was next to the door so I could look out and see the hallway. My bedroom was at the end of the hallway, as well as the door to the attic. One very very quite night I looked out the dim-lit hallway and see this fuckin' ese with a top hat and suit on (seriously looked like Abe Lincoln). He had a book in his hand. I stared and stared, scared shitless. He looks at me slowly and then proceeds through my attic door. Needless to say, later when we cleaned out the attic days later we found a 100+ year old book, and 2 old boots, which looked exactly like the ones he had.

No comments:

Post a Comment