Saturday 20 June 2009

20

  1. since i got time to kill i'll write aboout my workplace as well.
    I work at a whole foods and that building is probably about a hundred years old, used to be a brewery. When i stared working there one of the overnight dudes would tell me all these stories about hearing footsteps in the other aisles while they were stocking when there was no one else in the store and just random products lying on the floor, knocked down from the shelves.

    Didn't believe him till one night, fifteen minutes after closing time and this fuckin' ese Mark were facing one of the frozen aisles. There was another fuckin' ese chris touching up the grocery aisles on the other side of the store. Welll right as i was finishing facing one more dope i remarked to Mark that Chris shouuld be done by now. At thhat very moment as i closed the door I saw a reflection of someone walking right behind me on the glass door. I naturally assumed it was Chris coming from the grocery aisles and I immediately turned and there was no one there. At first I thought i imagined it but I look down at Mark in the freezer next to me, on his knees facing the bottom shelf and he's looking up at me cause he saw it as well reflecting off my glass door.
    since then it's happened to me a couple more times where I've seen a reflection of someone walking right behind me while I'm working the frozen aisle...

No comments:

Post a Comment